Get in touch now to discuss your digital project with us.
This position is now filled. By all means – send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] for consideration on future positions.
We're on the hunt for a super organised bod who can lead the way on some exciting new digital projects.
If you can handle the pace and pull together briefs, quotes and manage projects with your eyes closed then we need you. You'll be able to hold your own in a busy office so we're looking for folk with 2+ years experience working on digital projects.
Right off the bat you'll get:
- Competitive holidays
- Discretionary annual bonuses
- Free healthcare scheme (upon eligibility)
- Pension scheme
- Payday beer Friday
- Numerous social events
- Relaxed friendly office
- A chance to forge your own career path within a growing agency with big plans
- Working with the development team to create estimates and quotes
- Tracking project deliverables to hit agreed deadlines
- Articulating clients' needs in team briefings to produce comprehensive work plans
- Managing scope creep and liaising with clients as necessary
- Daily contact with clients – by phone, email or face-to-face
- Taking ownership of projects, from conception through to aftercare support
- Reporting project progress, managing risks and issues appropriately
- Ensuring projects are delivered to agreed deadlines, within scope and to exceptional quality
- Using content management systems (we’ll provide training) for internal UAT
- Helping to train clients on-site or using screen-sharing tools
- Superb communication skills
- Amazing time management, yours and – more importantly – others
- Ridiculous attention to detail
- Strong levels of empathy for clients’ needs
- Knowledge of standard, modern, SEO practices
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- A thorough understanding of relationship management and techniques
- A strong work ethic
- Experience of Google Analytics, to review trends and goal conversion tracking
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience of marketing tools, like MailChimp and Campaign Monitor
- Basic knowledge of web stacks, such as WISA and LAMP
- Experience of Agile or Prince2 methodologies
Is this you? If you run a tight ship like a well-oiled machine, hit us up on the emails. Don’t be shy – send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] and if it floats our boat, we’ll be in touch.